Monday, September 17, 2012

Incheon KPOP Festival

On Sunday afternoon (09/09) my friends and myself visited Incheon as we had reserved some free tickets for the Incheon KPOP Festival.
The line up consisted of the following artists:

BoA, SHINee, KARA, Infinite, IU, 4 Minute, Wooyoung, Kim Tae Woo, Boyfriend, B.A.P., Girl's Day, DalShabet, Supernova,Fiestar, Tasty, A-JAX, VIXX, D-Unit & Monsterz O_o

It was a really fun experience even though we had some loud IU / KARA fanboys behind us screaming on purpose during most of the performances. And we also had a group of elder people in front of us and they decided to stand up while I was filming B.A.P.'s "No mercy" -.-

Anywho... here are some photos from the evening~~














There are no A-JAX photos because I took a fancam instead and when BoA came on stage, my camera was already dead from battery...

I really loved the fact that the idols interacted with the people that were standing exactly under the stage while they were waiting for their turn to sing.

For me, the best where KARA with their upbeat songs. I am a major B.A.P., Supernova, Infinite, A-JAX fan but I did like KARA the most that night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment