Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Personal Update..

Yes, I know it's been quite a long time since I last updated but I am being honest when I am saying I haven't forgotten about my blog.

From the end of February until mid July I was in Greece and had more time to update but since I came back to Korea I had to go under major changes..

So let me tell you how it is now..

Came back in Korea mid July and immediately moved to Sokcho with my husband. We are expecting our first child and even though I spend most of my time at home alone (which gives me time to update the blog with grammar points, vocabulary, news etc) it is really hard for me to stay on the pc for long. Which becomes even worse by the fact that we don't own a desk/chair so I am just using the kitchen table and a plain uncomfortable chair ㅠ.ㅠ

I do promise however to try to update at least once or twice per week now that we are kind of settled with moving house, installing internet connection, visiting hospitals etc..

So if you are out there and still reading this, if you found this blog useful, even just once, please leave a comment and give me strength to post more ^_^ I hate being lazy all day long in bed.. be the pillow on my chair, will you? ㅋㅋㅋ

1 comment:

  1. Angeliki, I'm so glad you'll continue posting :) I find your posts useful. I hope everything is ok with your life now!
    Have a nice day^^

    ReplyDelete